David Baillie wrote Future Shocks which were used in the planning of an invasion of Earth by aliens. He died of old age after the aliens bred a Time Dragon to take away any chance he had of foiling their plans.
In the real world, David Baillie is a freelance writer and artist who wrote the above-mentioned Future Shock and is involved with small press. His work has been translated into nearly a dozen languages.
- BAFTA/Rocliffe Award (nomination for screenwriting)
- Red Planet Prize (shortlisted)
- BBC Scotland Writes Drama Competition
- firstsite, Colchester (artist in residence)
- exhibitions in London, Edinburgh, Paris and Oxford
- Judge Dredd Megazine
- The Night of the Black Stant
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Comics International
- Zombies and Robots
- Ragdoll Productions (television projects)
- Bloodshot: Portal 666 (novel)