The Lawmaster was the standard issue motorcycle for Judges. They were computer-controlled and could operate independently of their riders. The on-board computer could access information from Justice Central, including video pictures, voice prints and other identifying features of perps, which were then viewed on the computer screen.
It was equipped with a Synitron GK 13 audio computer, an infra-red beam and Cyclops TX laser cannon. The computer was able to impart information to Judges and to return to Justice HQ for reassignment alone.
The infra-red beam could pick up recent footprints, allowing Judges to track perps.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- ↑ Judge Dredd: Year One: City Fathers Chapter One
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Judge Dredd: The Cop Part One, Judge Dredd Megazine 356
- ↑ Judge Dredd: The Cop Prologue, Judge Dredd Megazine 356
- ↑ Judge Dredd: Smoker's Crime, 2000AD Prog 23
- ↑ Judge Dredd: Lawmaster in Action
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Judge Dredd: Sus-Animation
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Anderson, Psi-Division: Dragon Blood Part One, Judge Dredd Megazine 380