One in Ten was set in the year 2096.
In 2096 Cadet Anderson led a team of Psi cadets in a raid on an unlicensed clinic. Alerted by Baroc, Anderson led the cadets down to the basement where unadopted babies had been used for spare parts including hormones and neural tissue.
Reading the doctor's mind, Anderson led the cadets to the docks, following their only lead. Getting there as a cargo ship was being loaded, they killed the truck drivers who were resisting arrest before the crane operator drops a bio waste container on them.
The sleeping cadets found themselves in Vin's dreams. Awaking, they found Calvi had committed suicide, unable to cope with the prospect of a career as a Judge. Enzo reveals that one in ten Psi-Judges commit suicide in their first year, dropping to about one in a hundred each year thereafter.
Following the paper trail to and from Texas City, the cadets found that the human meat was being taken to a carnivorous restaurant, where they apprehend Zombini.
Reading Zombini's mind, the cadets follow the trail to Malaparte's luxury house.
After a shoot-out with Malaparte, Anderson discovered the cyborg had downloaded his personality to a black box, which she destroyed.
- Cadet Anderson
- Cadet Hauser
- Cadet Vin
- Cadet Alberto Calvi
- Doctor Stang
- Cadet Baroc
- Judge-Tutor Enzo
- Cadet Ayn Ripley (mentioned)
- Cadet Steve Earles (mentioned)
- Tony Zombini
- Umak Malaparte
- Mega-City Docks, Bay 117
- Texas City (mentioned)
- Swishi Sushi (mentioned)
- M-M-Meat (mentioned)
- Vild Vealy
- rad-rats (mentioned)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Cadet Anderson : One in Ten Part One, 2000AD Prog 1833
- ↑ Cadet Anderson : One in Ten Part Two, 2000AD Prog 1834
- ↑ Cadet Anderson : One in Ten Part Three, 2000AD Prog 1835
- ↑ Cadet Anderson : One in Ten Part Four, 2000AD Prog 1836
- ↑ Cadet Anderson : One in Ten Part Five, 2000AD Prog 1837
- ↑ Cadet Anderson : One in Ten Part Six, 2000AD Prog 1838
- ↑ Cadet Anderson : One in Ten Part Seven, 2000AD Prog 1839